5 Tips for Traveling with Pets
Top Tips for Traveling with Pets
This post is sponsored by Radisson RED but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
If your pet is part of the family, then you know how hard it can be to leave him or her behind when you travel, even when the person watching your pet is someone you know and trust.
Lately, we’ve been bringing our dog with us on the road. Below are our five tips for traveling with your pet.
- Stick to a routine as much as possible. If you walk your dog every morning after your run, try to do the same when you’re traveling.
- Bring something familiar from home. Does your pet have a favorite toy or sleeping pad? If so, consider bringing it along. Need a new one? Click this link for a chance to win a free bed https://ooh.li/2dd0b6f
- Travel with food and water at the ready. For your own sanity, try to remember where in your vehicle you packed the pet supplies. There’s nothing worse than hunting through a packed car for one or two items.
- Plan walk breaks! When you stop to pee, chances are your pet could use a bathroom break as well. Grab the leash and a bag for poop and give ‘er a walk around the gas station. She’ll thank you.
- Consider staying at a hotel that is pet friendly! Radisson Red has a super friendly pet policy and makes adventure a whole lot easier. Give them a look at https://ooh.li/2dd0b6f the next time you’re ready to take a trip!