Authentic Asheville Media Kit
We are freelance writers, photographers and content creators. Scroll down to see a list of the brands we have worked with.
The gateway to adventure sports and outdoor lifestyles.
- Southwest Road Trip Planner: The Best Campgrounds, National Parks and Hidden Gems
- The Ultimate California Road Trip Planner
- Plan Your Pacific Northwest Road Trip: The Best Trails, Beaches and National Parks
- Dispatches: An East-to-West Road Trip Through Some of Our Nation’s Most Iconic Public Lands
- Dispatches: Andros Island – Ecotourism and the Preservation of This Beautiful, Remote Archipelago
- 5 Runs to Conquer in Big Bend National Park
- 5 of the Most Scenic Trail Runs in Yosemite National Park
- 5 Runs to Try in Death Valley National Park
- 5 Epic Runs in Crater Lake National Park
- 5 Incredible Trail Runs in Mount Rainier National Park
- 6 Ways to Unplug On Your Next Run
- Tips and Tricks for Staying Fit on the Road
Food and Drink
- Minimal Ingredient One Pot Recipes to Fuel Your Next Adventure
- 3 Delicious Fall-Inspired Cocktail Recipes
- Where to Get an Incredible Meal in Our National Parks
- Dawn Patrol Trail Bars
- Taste Test: We Tried 11 Sports Drink Mixes, Tabs and Caps at REI
- 3 Labor Day Cocktail Recipes to Kick Off The Official End of Summer
- Good For More Than Just Drinking: 3 Ways to Cook With Beer
- 3 Cocktail Recipes Perfect for the Fourth of July
- 3 Creative Ways to Get Your Fermented Food Fix
- How to Keep Your Food Fresh and Eat Healthy on the Road
- 3 Camp Cocktail Recipes That Are Perfect For Summer
- Creative and Easy Breakfast Recipes to Keep You Fueled on the Road
- Recipes for Cooking on the Road
- How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep in a Van
- Want to Build Out Your Van in 1 Hour? Try a Conversion Kit
- 10 of the Best Places to Park Your RV
This is the most widely read style and empowerment website specifically for masculine presenting women and trans-identified individuals.
- TravelQ: 48 Hours in Pittsburgh + Pittsburgh PRIDE
- TravelQ: Savannah
- TravelQ: St. Augustine
- The Florida Keys
- 7 Hottest Foodie Spots to Take a Date
- 48 Hours in Durham, North Carolina
- 24 Hours in Cleveland, Ohio
- 48 Hours in Amarillo, Texas
- 48 Hours in Phoenix, Arizona
- Road Trip in the Pacific Northwest, Part I: Oregon!
- Road Trip in the Pacific Northwest, Part II: Washington!
- 48 Hours in Flagstaff, Arizona
A travel lifestyle blog and one of the Top 5 Travel Blogs in the US and world.
- Ultimate Asheville Bucket List (101 Things to Do in Asheville)
- 49 Best Places to Eat in Asheville
- Ultimate Beijing Bucket List (101 Things to Do in Beijing)
- Ultimate New Orleans Bucket List (101 Things to Do in New Orleans)
- 49 Best Places to Eat in Austin
- Ultimate Charleston Bucket List (101 Things to Do in Charleston)
- 49 Best Places to Eat in New Orleans
- 25 Free Things to Do in New Orleans
- 49 Best Places to Eat in Charleston
- 17 Free Things to Do in Austin
- Ultimate DC Bucket List (101 Things to do in Washington, DC)
- Asheville’s Best Instagram Spots
- 15 Best Hikes Near Asheville
- 11 Unique Things to Do in Beijing
- 9 Unique Things to Do in Urban National Parks
- 25 Free Things to Do in Asheville
- DIY Camera Strap with a Climbing Rope Tutorial
- Where to See Cherry Blossoms in the US
- 15 Amazing Places to See Cherry Blossoms in the World
- The Best Places to Stay in Asheville
- 25 Free Things to Do in Philadelphia
- The Hardest Hiking Permits to Get in the US
We test gear and write for one of the top online magazine that highlights western North Carolina’s best hiking, running and backpacking trails.
- Hoka One One Challenger ATR 3 Trail Running Shoe Review
- Hoka One One Clifton 3 Running Shoe Review
- LOWA Phoenix Mesh Lo Hiking Boot Review
- Coolcore Cooling Running Shorts and Shirt
- Patagonia Provisions Backpacking and Camping Meals
- Patagonia Women’s Barely Baggy Shorts
- Garmin Forerunner 235 Running GPS Watch
- Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Jacket
- RV Camping Gear List
- Trail Running Gear List
- VW on the Parkway – Instagram Takeover – Asheville 1
- Hole Doughnuts – Instagram Takeover – Asheville 2
- River Arts District – Instagram Takeover – Asheville 3
- How to Prep Your Adventure Mobile for a Cross-Country Adventure
- Top 10 Places to Park Your RV in the United States
- Recipes for Cooking on the Road
Authentic Asheville is proud to have been featured on the following sites:
Asheville Date Night:
- Couples of Asheville: Erin & Caroline
- 25 Asheville Instagrammers to Color Your Insta-Feed
- Free and Fun Things to Do in Asheville
Bon Appetit: Where food and culture meet.
National Geographic: A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.
Carolina Epicurean: Seasonal food, regional focus.
TOWN Carolina: Art / Culture / People / Style
Instagram features from major brands:
- Nation’s Vacation (Aramark)
- Huffington Post
- Runners World
- Adventure Sports Network
- TOPO Designs
- Tiny Atlas Quarterly
- Westin Hotels
- Visit Arizona
- Nathan Hydration
- Local Adventurer
- Wedge Brewing Co.
BLACKRAPID – The world’s most trusted camera straps
Nations Vacation – a collection of activities, experiences, and places to stay within some of America’s greatest National Parks and protected lands. To learn more about our expedition, head on over HERE.
#teampixel – @googlepixel Ambassadors
Interested in working with us? We are open to opportunities for brand collaborations such as sponsored posts, reviews, and giveaways.
Interested in being a guest on our blog? We’d love to hear from you!
Please contact us for more information.
This is a for-profit blog. All of the opinions are our own but we sometimes work with brands and businesses in exchange for a review. We also sometimes share content that contains occasional affiliate links where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. This helps us keep the content coming and keep the site running.
Thank you for supporting Authentic Asheville and the brands and businesses that make this blog possible!