Authentic Asheville Media Kit
We are proud to have created content for the following:
This is the most widely read style and empowerment website specifically for masculine presenting women and trans-identified individuals.
- TravelQ: 48 Hours in Pittsburgh + Pittsburgh PRIDE
- TravelQ: Savannah
- TravelQ: St. Augustine
- The Florida Keys
- 7 Hottest Foodie Spots to Take a Date
- 48 Hours in Durham, North Carolina
- 24 Hours in Cleveland, Ohio
- 48 Hours in Amarillo, Texas
- 48 Hours in Phoenix, Arizona
- Road Trip in the Pacific Northwest, Part I: Oregon!
- Road Trip in the Pacific Northwest, Part II: Washington!
- 48 Hours in Flagstaff, Arizona
The gateway to adventure sports and outdoor lifestyles.
- Good For More Than Just Drinking: 3 Ways to Cook With Beer
- 3 Cocktail Recipes Perfect for the Fourth of July
- How to Keep Your Food Fresh and Eat Healthy on the Road
- 3 Camp Cocktail Recipes That Are Perfect For Summer
- Creative and Easy Breakfast Recipes to Keep You Fueled on the Road
- 6 Ways to Unplug On Your Next Run
- How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep in a Van
- Tips and Tricks for Staying Fit on the Road
- Want to Build Out Your Van in 1 Hour? Try a Conversion Kit
- Recipes for Cooking on the Road
- 10 of the Best Places to Park Your RV
A travel lifestyle blog and one of the Top 5 Travel Blogs in the US and world.
- Ultimate Asheville Bucket List (101 Things to Do in Asheville)
- 49 Best Places to Eat in Asheville
- Ultimate Beijing Bucket List (101 Things to Do in Beijing)
- Ultimate New Orleans Bucket List (101 Things to Do in New Orleans)
- 49 Best Places to Eat in Austin
- Ultimate Charleston Bucket List (101 Things to Do in Charleston)
- 49 Best Places to Eat in New Orleans
- 25 Free Things to Do in New Orleans
- 49 Best Places to Eat in Charleston
- 17 Free Things to Do in Austin
- Ultimate DC Bucket List (101 Things to do in Washington, DC)
- Asheville’s Best Instagram Spots
- 15 Best Hikes Near Asheville
- 11 Unique Things to Do in Beijing
- 9 Unique Things to Do in Urban National Parks
- 25 Free Things to Do in Asheville
- DIY Camera Strap with a Climbing Rope Tutorial
- Where to See Cherry Blossoms in the US
- 15 Amazing Places to See Cherry Blossoms in the World
- The Best Places to Stay in Asheville
- 25 Free Things to Do in Philadelphia
- The Hardest Hiking Permits to Get in the US
We test gear and write for one of the top online magazine that highlights western North Carolina’s best hiking, running and backpacking trails.
- Hoka One One Challenger ATR 3 Trail Running Shoe Review
- Hoka One One Clifton 3 Running Shoe Review
- LOWA Phoenix Mesh Lo Hiking Boot Review
- Coolcore Cooling Running Shorts and Shirt
- Patagonia Provisions Backpacking and Camping Meals
- Patagonia Women’s Barely Baggy Shorts
- Garmin Forerunner 235 Running GPS Watch
- Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Jacket
- RV Camping Gear List
- Trail Running Gear List
- VW on the Parkway – Instagram Takeover – Asheville 1
- Hole Doughnuts – Instagram Takeover – Asheville 2
- River Arts District – Instagram Takeover – Asheville 3
- How to Prep Your Adventure Mobile for a Cross-Country Adventure
- Top 10 Places to Park Your RV in the United States
- Recipes for Cooking on the Road
Authentic Asheville is proud to have been featured on the following sites:
Asheville Date Night:
- Couples of Asheville: Erin & Caroline
- 25 Asheville Instagrammers to Color Your Insta-Feed
- Free and Fun Things to Do in Asheville
Bon Appetit: Where food and culture meet.
National Geographic: A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.
Carolina Epicurean: Seasonal food, regional focus.
TOWN Carolina: Art / Culture / People / Style
Instagram features from major brands:
Interested in working with us? We are open to opportunities for brand collaborations such as sponsored posts, reviews, and giveaways.
Interested in being a guest on our blog? We’d love to hear from you!
Please contact us for more information.